Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

TRAILER - THEY CALL HER CLEOPATRA WONG (1978)

If you think it's safe to be a criminal, you’re dead WONG.



THEY CALL HER CLEOPATRA WONG (1978) is from the same “Director” as ONE ARMED EXECUTIONER (http://bit.ly/h62Y9Q) and the results are just as spectacular (see: glorious pile of shit). There is no way anybody involved with this production thought “Man, we are making something great here.” This is classically bad. If I were a rutheless villain intent on taking over the world and I was treated to a display of prowess like the one Cleopatra Wong gives us, I would say “Her! I would like her to be my nemesis.” This film is 12 kinds of suck on a bad day, and I am huge fan because of that.

She purrs like a kitten and makes love like a siren. This side of the pacific, she is the meanest, deadliest and sexiest secret agent. She is Cleopatra Wong!

See you on forty deuce,
G