Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TRAILER - STUDENT BODIES (1981)



Long before SCARY MOVIE there was....STUDENT BODIES!

The Breather: Hello, it's me, The Breather. You're probably wonder who I am. Who could I be? Could I be the innocent looking Toby? Would you trust a girl who looked like Prince Valiant in a plum sweater? Maybe I'm Dr. Sigmund; a man who was once arrested for corrupting the morals of a hooker. Then there's Malvert; with an I.Q. of a handball and the personality of a parking meter: violated! Could I be the principal Mr. Peters; a man who keeps cheese in his underwear to attract mice? Let's not Ms. Leclair; English teacher by day and English teacher by night. Ah, Miss Mumsley; She's eats 12 prunes a day and nothing happens. Nurse Krud and Ms. Van Dyke; what's in a name? Everything! And then there Dumpkin; a man who sleeps with nuts in between horsehead bookends.

Zevk,
Poe