Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kill Bill 1 (2003) & Kill Bill 2 (2004)



Without Tarantino, I wouldn't have the love of film that I have. I was working in the local video store when I came across a new release called Reservoir Dogs. After experiencing that film I went deep into the rabbit hole and never came out. Yesterday, I read the news on Tarantino's twitter site (@tarantinoq) that The Bride will back. This is Steve fucking McQueen cool, the bride deserves another picture and I cant wait to see what Q does with this. Now, this could be an impostor account, it could be a giant pile of cigarette butts, so take it with a grain of salt. Kill Bill 3 though looks to be a legit possibility. Jump on his twitter page and read for yourself. Until then, peep the trailers, remember The Bride and prepare for her return.